Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I woke up with a dark bruise under my left eye morning after

Customer Question

I woke up with a dark bruise under my left eye morning after having a tetanus injection and two penacillin tablets. Is there any connection?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. There is no connection between tetanus shot and penicillin tablets with that bruise. This can be something else like an unnoticed trauma or a bite. You should get this checked at the earliest but this bruise is not linked to the drugs you used recently. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards