Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Some fruity tequila drink splashed on my eye the other night.

Customer Question

Some fruity tequila drink splashed on my eye the other night. And now its red and there i a bumpy/gooey patch on the white of my eye. Like a blister almost. There is dull pain but not too severe. What should I do?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
First of all you do not need the terramycin...that will probably just irritate things more.
Do you wear contacts? If so, were you wearing them at the time of the splash?
Can you upload a picture of your eye, making sure the area of interest is in focus?
Please see this helpful page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Here is one way:
type a word in the textbox and highlight it
then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg
this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer
Or you can use this site:
Save your picture on your computer, someplace easy to find it such as your desktop.
Go to www.tinypic.com
Upload your picture to the site tinypic.com by browsing for it as directed.
This opens up files on your computer. Double click on the picture you want to upload then hit open (bottom right of the screen). This will take you back to the tinypic page. Hit "upload now" then do the secret code thing and your picture will upload into the system.
Once you do that it gives you a bunch of links you can use, one of which says "direct link for layouts" It is important to use this box. It is the forth one down from the top of the page.
Copy the link from inside this box and then paste it into your justanswer dialog box and send it to your expert.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.