Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I had my cataract surgery right eye on Tues. July 23,

Customer Question

I had my cataract surgery for my right eye on Tues. July 23, 2015. I feel that the surgeon uncorrected my lens. I'm scheduled for cataract surgery on my left eye on Tues. August 4, 2015. Would it be practical for me to ask my surgeon to do over my right eye at the same time she does my left eye?
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accidentally gave you the wrong credit card number. I wish to cancel my question because I got the answer for free from another site.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
If you don't mind me asking, what other site gave you the answer for free?
And, of course, we will be happy to cancel your question. I wish you the best of luck :)