Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I had fillers injected in my front cheeks which have dropped

Customer Question

I had fillers injected in my front cheeks which have dropped causing my eyes to drop in ,very deep which no amount of anything will help , but this wasn't the worst thing my injecting doctor thought a good idea to inject all around the whole corners of my mouth to latter not to have any wrinkles form ,where it was good ,the immediate result was drooping to my horror & hers ,since then I have been to many top surgeons ,one filled the side of my cheeks as it fell inward ,one surgeon said my eyes will have to be operated as it can't be filled another doctor recently told me that what happened around my mouth was because the injection was injected into my muscle ,so now what ,the original doctor will not do anything, as I am in the fitness industry full time & give workshops & am very well known this has brought about some depression as my face was nice & full ,I am not ready for surgery not to mention it is not my doing & why should I have to bear the cost of any procedure ,I am about to lodge a formal complaint to the board of doctors , as the consumer also should be protected not just the medicos ,will appreciate any advice & I am very well researched as so are many people especially in my industry ,thank you Marika
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
do you have a pic?