Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

My right eyelid is bigger than left eyelid. so the right lid creas

Customer Question

hi my right eyelid is bigger than left eyelid. so the right lid crease is higher than left lid crease. its pretty obvious. started last year. I can no longer wear make up because if I do its more obvious! I got my eyes checked twice they said its nothin it will go but its actually getting worse. so I went to a eye specialist hospital few times and kept givingme drops! its now beginning to annoy me.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello!You may have benefit to consult a neurologist. Certain neurological problems may cause a difference in the APPEARANCE of your eyelids ...HORNER'S syndrome affects the muscle control or tension doctor eyelid.The right might be lower than left due to this and thus may appear larger.So this would seem one possible scenario.There is a complex loop of nerve connections that lead to the control of the upper eyelid. There are several ways that this complex neurological symptom may occur.... So consult a neurologist as your next step is my advice. I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or discussion.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD
Tension of the eyelid was meant above...not doctor...typo...sorry!!