Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have blurring in my right eye only and an occasional

Customer Question

I have blurring in my right eye only and an occasional headache. I need to see a Neurologist to find out the problem. I've had a CT scan that showed to be normal. I also had my eyes checked and found nothing wrong. I have a pacemaker so can't have a MRI. What do you suggest? I live in Beaufort, N. C. and am willing to go to Cary if I can find a doctor that will see me now. Thank you. xxxxxx L. xxxxx
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Were you examined by an ophthalmologist?
How long has this been going on?
Is the blurriness constant?
Can you read out of that eye with your near vision glasses in place?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.