Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I woke up with what liked like burst vessels just above my

Customer Question

I woke up with what liked like burst vessels just above my eye lashes on upper eye lids wondering if I should be concerned
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.As long as you are not having any other symptoms, are not having any bruising anywhere else on your body, are not taking blood thinners etc, this is nothing to worry about.hemorrhage will slowly go away over the course of a couple of weeks. It may spread around the globe some and change colors as it clears. This is nothing to be concerned about.Does this make sense to you?Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS