Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have a retina detachement the second day I had a surjury

Customer Question

I have a retina detachement the second day I had a surjury they put scelicone oil but still I see a big round black spot that block the vision close to my nose and sometimes it moves to the center of vision so I see black my Surgeon don't know exactly what was that , but an other retina spwcialist said it was hemmorrage and it's going to absorb , now he said its getting smaller but the spot has still the same size on my vision it's not getting small when I see .
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
I am a retina surgeon.
How long ago was your surgery?
Has the silicone oil been removed?
Do you know if your macula was still attached when your retina was off?
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.