Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Feeling tremors, chills, sweats, rapid heartbeat, cold then

Customer Question

Feeling tremors, chills, sweats, rapid heartbeat, cold then hot and blurred vision. Have done about 5 grams throughout the day and night and I am starting to feel sleepy. I feel my eyes moving by themselves. I need to know if I'm overdosing.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of clinical experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
It is a distinct possibility.
Call 911 NOW or get a friend to drive you to the ER.
Make sure you are honest with the doctors about everything you have used, how much and how long ago.
Make the call now.
Make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS