Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS Ophthalmology with 13 years of surgical expereince
25407765

Isee objects/people Have never met-sometime stationary but

Customer Question

Isee objects/people Have never met-sometime stationary but often moving like an old black and white movie.It prevents me from sleeping-zero sleep last night for eg. This is very disturbing. The images go away when I open my eyes but come right back. It is frankly frightening-some are quite scary.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. A.S. Desai replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the question.I am Dr.A.S.Desai and I look forward to assisting you .
It is a vicious cycle of sleep deprived delirium and needs to be broken with proper medicines and counselling. The more you deprive yourself of sleep out of fear the more the delirium which can mimic psychosis. Hence consult your physician for a anxiolytic medicine which will also help in getting a sound sleep. Once your sleep pattern gets regular all these weird images will disappear. The medicine you are taking is not appropriate for the mentioned symptoms.
If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service.Thank you and best wishes.It was a pleasure to have answered this question.Views expressed are for information purpose only and cannot substitute a visit to an ophthalmologist