Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I splashed rubbing alcohol directly onto my eye.I rinsed it

Customer Question

I splashed rubbing alcohol directly onto my eye.I rinsed it with water and sterile saline solution. It is hurting quite a bit. I'm having difficulty keeping my eye open. Should it be OK?
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anyone there/
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, Keep on rinsing your eye with sterile saline and water till the pain goes down.You can use Visin AC eye drops for soothing action. If you are having trouble still in next few hours, better to go to the ER for a clinical evaluation. Best wishes, It was my pleasure to help you today. I am Dr Basu experienced in Metabolic Diseases.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5 stars).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions! This is the link to my profile: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/