Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

in have a small broken under my left eye brow what kind of

in have a small broken under my left eye brow what kind of a doctor do I have to go to
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Dan B. :

Hello and thanks for your question. I'm sorry, but you left out exactly what was broken under your left eye brow?

JACUSTOMER-enr8n6xy- :

the bone or brow bone

JACUSTOMER-enr8n6xy- :

just under it but still on the bone

Dr. Dan B. : I would recommend you go see an orbital and oculoplastic specialist, which is a subspecialist ophthalmologist.
Dr. Dan B. : Does this make sense? Does this information help address your concerns? Do you have any other questions about this? It appears as though you are not in the chat room currently. I am happy to be able to help you today. I will also be happy to answer any other questions until you have the information you need. If you would like to ask further questions or clarification regarding anything I've said, please let me know and I will be happy to address your concerns when I return to see if you've responded. If your concerns have been resolved...Your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers. Please rate your encounter with me by providing positive feedback (by pressing the smiley face); any bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. If you feel like your concerns are not resolved or you have a problem or issue with anything I have said or haven’t said, please don’t issue a negative feedback rating—My goal is your satisfaction and I would rather work together to solve your concerns, until you are satisfied, than have you leave our encounter unhappy and unsatisfied. My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor. Thanks for your inquiry!
JACUSTOMER-enr8n6xy- :

yes are you online now. a board hit me in the face and I think it broke a bone

Dr. Dan B. : Okay if you broke the bone below your eyebrow, the best doctor to go see is an ophthalmologist and the best ophthalmologist to see is one called an oculoplastics/orbital specialist. Do you have any other questions about this? Does this information help address your concerns? Do you have any other questions about this?
Dr. Dan B. : If your concerns have been resolved...Your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers. Please rate your encounter with me by providing positive feedback (by pressing the smiley face); any bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. If you feel like your concerns are not resolved or you have a problem or issue with anything I have said or haven’t said, please don’t issue a negative feedback rating—My goal is your satisfaction and I would rather work together to solve your concerns, until you are satisfied, than have you leave our encounter unhappy and unsatisfied.