Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

for the last two years my white and red lood cell are up tp

for the last two years my white and red lood cell are up tp the roof and my platelets too.and now well my eye specialist is telling me that my vessll are bleeding behind my eyes. i had a bone narrow 3 years ago and they saw nothing.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

How has your vision been affected?

What has your Eye MD suggested by done?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had a bone marrow 3 years ago and not 33.I have glucoma in my eyes for about 10 years and I'm putting Latanoprost drop twice a day in each eye Dr. told me that is rare and to have my doctor check my blood because this is something very i said they are checking my blood and they cann,t find nothing wrong with me even if my white and red blood cell and my platelet are high.what would you tell your patient to do next or maybe you have an answer for me.Thank you

I would suggest you consult with a retina specialist. From what you have told me I do not feel your eye doctor knows what is going on behind your eyes.

Retina specialists deal with bleeding vessels all the time and I am confident that they would be able to help you.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me a “10” rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS