Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

DR. RICK ONLY-: Why is it that when i had all of my other

Why is it that when i had all of my other epidural shots that

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

I'm oncall tonight and have to go do a consult in the ER. I may not be back on until the morning :(

OK-hope to hear from you then-Please send email, not Chat, OK?
Happy Halloween!!!!

Dr. Rick :

Also, your entire question did not post....if you don't mind finishing your post and waiting I will return before going to the office in the morning....sorry about my regular job getting in the way :(

Dr. Rick :

Ok. I'll switch to email/Q&A gotta run!

Where did the Q end exactly?

Have a good night. Talk to you in the morning.

Thanks for requesting me :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Doc said it was normal-but it sure felt diff from the other ones--Might this mean THIS shot will "work" better than the others?
Your Question Mark,

P.S. Working on Halloween?? HORRORS!!!!

P.P.S. You know you are my Go-To Guy:just sorry you had to GO

TO the Hosp or Wherever on such a night!!!!

I ended up in the operating room.....long night :(

Yes, hopefully this shot will work better.

I'm not sure what caused the initial feelings after the shot..perhaps it was because the medicine was right in the area/nerves it needed to be in.

I hope it works well and lasts for a long time.

Have a good day!

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me a “10” rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry you had to be up ALL night in the OR--but you ARE an Eye Guy,and it WAS Halloween--However, it must have been bad, bec. you should have SOME Seniority by now--so prob'ly only YOU could saved the day(Should i start calling ya SuperRick???!)!!!!!!!!

I tho't the same thing about the shot; that it possibly had reached the areas "needed" for my symptoms to calm down....makes sense, no?However, i WAS told i might feel worse before i feel "betterer" so-i hope THAT was the "worse" part....

Today, so far, so good-not walking a lot;gonna have to build up again....

I think you are going to do just fine and the shot is going to work :)

Bad eye case, but -- when all is said and done -- I'd have to admit operating is my favorite part of the job....just not at night.

Dr. Rick