Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

a friend with dystonia in washington state looking for a doctor

a friend with dystonia in washington state looking for a doctor for help
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

If you can tell me what city he lives in and how far he is willing to travel for treatment I would be happy to assist you in finding him a doctor.

Does he have any medical problems or take any medications?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She lives in potlatch idaho, which is on the washington idaho border. Could travel with my help to western washington if need be, but would be better if in eastern washington northern idaho.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I never got any help, please do not charge my account until you help me with this problem

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

takes no medication please answer

Pinky,

Sorry about the delay. I am on call and just spent the last 4 hours in the Operating Room.....

One of the leading experts on Dystonia is located not very far from you.

Dr. Hogan has been a leading expert in dystonia for many decades, earning awards for Excellence in the treatment of movement disorders as well as other neurological conditions.

He is located in Tacoma, Washington and you can contact him here:

http://www.psneurology.com/

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS