Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

Hi My Name Is Josephine I was sitting

Customer Question

Hi My Name Is Josephine

I was sitting talking to my sister on the phone, and I told her goodbye and then I walked a couple of feet to my sofa, then all of a sudden I started to see zig zag lights only in my left eye, should I be
worried ?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Dan B. : Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?
Dr. Dan B. : How did you discover that the zigzag lights were only in your left eye? Did you cover the right eye to see that they were only in your left? If so, did you then cover the left eye eye to see them go away? In other words did you really only see them in the left eye only or was it just in the left part of your vision?
Dr. Dan B. : I'm sorry that I missed you when you were online posting your question. It seems as though you've left for the foreseeable future. If you'll respond to my questions, I'll see them andvrespondbto your responses in the morning and we can continue this conversation at that time. Until then, goodnight.