Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I had something happen to me the other morning.

Customer Question

I had something happen to me the other morning... I was lying in bed all of a sudden it felt like my head was going to explode. I felt as if my my shoulders and arms were trying to constrict and my eyes became very blurry.. I forced myself to sit up and I started to take deep breathes and I had pain shooting from my neck to my head.. I have since been having strange tinges in my chest. what could this be?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Are you available to chat?

Dr. Rick :

Do you have any medical problems or take any medication?

Dr. Rick :

Other than the strange tinges in your chest, how are you doing now?

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. I will switch to Q&A format. This format works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.
Lisa,

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : Are you available to chat?
Dr. Rick : Do you have any medical problems or take any medication?
Dr. Rick : Other than the strange tinges in your chest, how are you doing now?

Has anything like this ever happened before.

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how could our chat end..I just received notice... and to answer.. I am having strange tinges in my chest and my hands are tingly and go numb..Im scared..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how could it end..I have not received an answer you XXXXXXX quack..you took my money and sent me XX.. I want my money back..