Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

I have been told by a specialist that I have had a slight haemorrhage

I have been told by a specialist that I have had a slight haemorrhage behind my right eye which is going to be given laser treatment at the end of October.However,I have since been offered a holiday abroad,is is alright for me to fly before my treatment? Many thanks.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today. I am a retina specialist.

From what you have posted, it should be OK for you to fly. You will also be able to safely fly after your laser treatment. That being said, I would not let your holiday delay your laser treatment.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS