Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

For the past two days When ever I do heavy ecsurssion I get

For the past two days When ever I do heavy ecsurssion I get a sharp pain on my let temple and behind my let eye and dome pressure in my chest .It goes away after I rest for a few minutes. What could This be?
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Do you have any medical problems or take any medications?

Is your vision affected?

Do you have any other symptoms?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

zetona,dicyclomine,atorvastatin calcium, verapamil, symbicort, proair, zyrtec, baby asprin, ic montelukast, Spiriva, vitamin D3, gabapentin are the meds I take, no vision problems. I feel dizzy and have some chest pressure.

I do not like the fact that you feeling dizzy with check pressure.

You probably don't want to hear this but I think that the best thing to do at this moment is to have someone drive you to the ER or, if needed, call 911.

When it comes to symptoms like yours it always better to have them checked out so as to be safer rather than sorry.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS