Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

My name is XXXXX XXXXX the past two days When ever I do heavy

My name is XXXXX XXXXX the past two days When ever I do heavy ecsurssion I get a sharp pain on my let temple and behind my let eye. It goes away after I rest for a few minutes. What could This be?
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

The most likely cause of your pain is inflammation or infection in your sinus cavities.

It is also possible that you have a vascular abnormality in your sinus or in that area of your head.

I suggest you refrain from exercising hard or doing anything else that brings on this pain and see get in to see your doctor Monday morning to be on the safe side.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS