Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

How much will a eeg cost in uk. Will it tell me if my brain

Customer Question

How much will a eeg cost in uk. Will it tell me if my brain is working properly and if blood and oxygen is running to my brain properly. I had a massive bang to my head 2 months ago im still not sleeping and still have continuous pain in my head and eyes. Also doesnt seem like my brain is working properly my sence of humour and personality i also have no patience and hust dont seem normal. Is this normal.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.
Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Where in the UK are you located?

Will you be paying a private doctor to order the test for you?

Will you be paying privately for the neurologist to read the test results for you?

Will you also be covering the testing center/hospital costs out of pocket or will insurance be paying anything?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.