Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Hi Dr Rick~I just pushed the excellent button and included

Hi Dr Rick~I just pushed the excellent button and included a tip~just one eye~ my cataract eye is sore and red tonight~ wearing a contact so much often does this~ does this mean I have Blepharitis~I can't remember yur mention this to me before~is the goop I see once in a while from that awful Azopt~should I be using baby shampoo or just shut up and go to sleep~Martha

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Hi Martha,

Yup. I got it. Thanks for the tip :)

Dr. Rick :

I'm not sure what that goop is. It could be from the azopt, it could be from dryness of your eyes, or it could be from mild blepharitis Blepharitis, I want you to be sure to understand, is nothing to fret over. Almost everyone has it to some degree.

Dr. Rick :

I just think that the baby shampoo lid scrubs and the use of natural tears to soothe your eyes may help with the goop and the redness.

Dr. Rick :

Make sense?

Dr. Rick :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick says:
8:06 PM
8:06 PM Customerhas entered this chat!
Dr. Rick says:
8:07 PM
Hi Martha,

Yup. I got it. Thanks for the tip :)
8:07 PM Customerhas stepped out of this chat.
Dr. Rick says:
8:08 PM
8:09 PM
8:09 PM
Make sense?
8:09 PM

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS