Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Hi I am a 50y women I get needles and pins on left side of

Customer Question

Hi I am a 50y women I get needles and pins on left side of my body my face included. Blured eyes and the feeling in my hand feel strange Been for a resting ecg no problem although I been drinking adco zolpidem a lot I stop about a week ago it was hard but I now I had to it iam warried sick everything happened after is stop taking my sleeping tablet
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. My name isXXXXX and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. I will switch to Q&A format. This format works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Christina,

How long has this been going on for?

What is the name of the sleeping tablet you were taking?
How long did you take it before stopping cold turkey?

Do you have any medical problems?

Do you take any other medications?

Do you have any other symptoms?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Iv been taking it for a long time adco zolpidem 20mg some days to 8 per day if top for a week now but I buttel

bloodpressure cozaar 100mg

crestor 20m chlestor

Cymbalta 60mb

lamictim 100mg epilepsie

serequel 200mg

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
I had no answer so im waiting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sleeping for a long time adco zolpidem iv stop a week ago

Cymbalta 60mg

crestor 20mg

limictum 100mg epilepzi

sereqeul 200mg

nothing for my eye the bluring

zing in my ears are driving me up the wall

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The sleeping tablets is adco

-zolpidem 10mg haven't been using for 2 weeks now and it is difficult

cozaar 100mg bloodpres

limictium epilepsy

Cymbalta 60

serequeol 200mg no side affects from this but this is also the first time I veel my hand feel like cacdel was even if I touch someelse there skil feel difrent than usal, my eyes bluring and tereble headaches

please let ne know what I should do

adco-zolpidem 10mg, sleeping tab

cozaar 100mg bloodpres

crestor 20mg cholestrol

Cymbalta 60mg

limictium 100mg eplipse

serequel 200mg

sweat permanent, headaches this feeling of needles and pins in my left side and the strange feeling in my hand making me nuts

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am taking lamictim for epilepsy 100mg, cozaar 100mg bloodprer.cholestrol tab 20mg

I have taken 10 zolpidems , 2 days ago I wake up and all my sleeping tables were finised it was 500mg. I cant recall taking the rest of the tablets

I have stop for 2 days now but it is difficult shoul I go to hospital or

will it be ok just to stop I hae cold turkey, crying all the time

please I need urgent advise

tx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
sorry hope the dr can answer me I see it I a eye dr, if not please refer my question to a dr who can help me please I need a answer urgently
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi Christina,

I'm here. Sorry for the delay, the clinic has been crazy this week and we have continued to miss each other, but I can eat lunch and type at the same time :)

I am concerned that you do not recall taking the rest of your sleeping pills and found them gone. Also with your continued symptoms for such a long time I believe you should stop trying to figure this out on your own at home and get in to see your doctor.

If you are unable to see your MD right away the, yes - I agree with you that you should get in to an Emergency room or the hospital.

Also, if you don't feel your doctor has been much help with your issues you might consider going to a teaching hospital for complete evaluation and treatment.

Why a teaching hospital? Because at an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Once again, please accept my apologies for it taking so long to get you the answers you needed. I hope you feel better very soon.

Have a good weekend.