Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

i forgot to tell my eye doctor im taking celery seed and turmeric

i forgot to tell my eye doctor i'm taking celery seed and turmeric for arthritis, i'm having cataract surgery in a few days will this make a differance?

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. No, these should not cause any problems with your cataract surgery. Do you have any other questions about this?

no questions, thanks i can sleep tonight

Doctor DanB : Good. Good luck. Your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers. Please rate your encounter with me by providing positive feedback (by pressing the smiley face); any bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. If you feel like your concerns are not resolved or you have a problem or issue with anything I have said or haven’t said, please don’t issue a negative feedback rating—My goal is your satisfaction and I would rather work together to solve your concerns, until you are satisfied, than have you leave our encounter unhappy and unsatisfied. My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor. Thanks for your inquiry!