Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems
68478506

I have pain when I touch the bone below my left eye close to

I have pain when I touch the bone below my left eye close to the nose,if feels like its bruised.I'm getting a headache from it,what could it be.

Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom

Hi Romualde,

The area that you describe as sore or bruised may be in the area of the lacrimal sac which is in the bone area nearest the nose.. It might be due to a blockage in one of the tear drainage ducts. It also might be an early sign of an infection. It is appropriate for patients with similar symptoms to be evaluated by an ophthalmologist to make the complete diagnoses so that the correct treatment can be started.

Thanks for allowing me to help you with your question.