Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

I am still waiting for an answer with respect to the Miami

I am still waiting for an answer with respect to the Miami camera shop
Hi. My name isXXXXX and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Here is a place located in Miami Florida that might be able to ship the battery to you:{keyword}&mpch=sem

Let me know if this doesn't work and I am sure we can find another place that will :)

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Got the battery. But there is something wrong with my credit card and the transaction did not go through.

I am due to travel to Miami. Could you please give me an address where I can purchase the battery there?

Here is the address, phone number and store hours:

5640 NW 167th Street
Miami Lakes, FL 33014

Fri : 8:00-9:00
Sat: 8:00-8:00
Sun: 10:00-6:00

I'm sorry you are having so much difficulty getting a battery :(

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me....the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push ;-)

Have a safe trip to Miami. Take care.