Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Locked by Customer Service

Customer Question

I wear both clear and colored lenses. When I wear Air Optix Aqua, I don't even know I have contacts in my eyes and all is clear. However, when I put in the FreshLook Colorblends "Pure Hazel" contacts I can feel them and my vision is filmy particularly if I blink. What might be causing this? I can hardly see at all with the colored lenses. I am a 59 year old female and I'm wearing contacts for the first time within the last couple months. Thank you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Camille

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.
Hi. My name isXXXXX and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please close my account immediately and refund my money. You have not answered my question at all! I can check with my eye care professional when I return home at the end of this month just as well as you can.

So sorry this did not work out.

XXXXX X XXXXXX