Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

theres is not any way that i could get the word imposible

Customer Question

there's is not any way that i could get the word imposible identifying an intac in someones eye is there. It's a color intac. I am serious when i say go to (advanced technology for humanity). They make an audio visual microchip. cochlear implant
and "ocular cameras" they put it in the forehead. In the skull. It has a nuclear battery. The ocular camera's are like intac's. It's cellular. like 4G. This is why I want imposible. their are about fifty people in the US with this chip. I will send you a picture
of my skull x-ray's so that you can take a look at them, i ordered the CD so it will be a week.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. We match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. While you may have intended this for nother company, oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours, however,they are not able to write a prescription for medication of any kind. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question. Camille