Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

If someone has Intacs it is imposible for an eye doctor to

If someone has Intacs it is imposible for an eye doctor to not see them, right. cornea implants.
Hi. My name is***** and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today. Thank you for your patience.
You are correct. If intacs have been placed in a patients cornea, it would be very, very, very unlikely that an ophthalmologist would miss seeing them during a slit lamp exam.
Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS
One other thing I would like to point out. I see you have asked, and had answered, a bunch of questions on this web site but, yet, you have not given positive feedback to any of the experts who has helped you.
If you do not press the positive feedback button your expert is not compensated for assisting you. Perhaps you did not know this?
Have a good day.