Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

Hi There, just having some concerns vitrectomy post op, thought

Customer Question

Hi There, just having some concerns vitrectomy post op, thought I would ask if my symptoms were normal ?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom : Are you available to chat?
Dr. Tom : It appears that you are not available to chat at the moment. I will be available to help You later today but I think it would be best if I switch over to the Q and A format It works a little bit like a live chat, but each time you ask a question it sends an email and I replied to your email. It just takes a little longer. When you reply please make a list of your questions and I will try to answer each individually before responding to you. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.
Hi. My name is Dr Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today. I am a retina specialist.

Thank you for requesting me.

What questions can I help you with today?

Also, please allow me to ask you for a bit more information:

When was your surgery?

Why did you have a vitrectomy?

In addition to the vitrectomy, did your surgeon do anything else, such as endolaser, gas/fluid exchange etc?

What drops are you currently using?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.