Dr. A.S. Desai
Dr. A.S. Desai, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  MS Ophthalmology with 13 years of surgical expereince

I have two blister like spots on both eyes I tried to see if

Customer Question

I have two blister like spots on both eyes I tried to see if cutip. Would remove it but its still there. Is there anything. I should try Bedford going to Dr.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. A.S. Desai replied 3 years ago.

Dr. A.S. Desai :

Hello, Thank you for the question.I am Dr.A.S.Desai and I look forward to assisting you .

Dr. A.S. Desai :

Are you available for chat now?

Dr. A.S. Desai :

On which part of the eye are the blisters seen- are they seen on the white part of the eye?

Dr. A.S. Desai :

Full Size Image

Dr. A.S. Desai :

Do the spots look similar? Seen between the colored part and inner corner of the eye?

Hello James,

I was looking forward to a reply from you. In case the spots do look similar to he image sent, then it is most likely to be due to pinguecula. This is a common denerative change seen in the conjunctiva. It is harmless and does not require any treatment . Neither visine eye drops nor removal with a Q tip would help. However lubricating eye drops will help to soothen the eyes.

If you need further clarification please reply otherwise kindly give your rating.

Thank you and best wishes.