Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Almost every morning when I "blow" my nose a dead fly- appea

Customer Question

Almost every morning when I "blow" my nose a dead fly- appearing insect is ejected. I also have new indented, ridged scars about 1/2-3/4" wide on my face and some times scalp in the mornings. Some days a small,barbed (egg?) is also present. It appears the barbed object is in the inside corner of my eye today, (I may have flushed it out). HELP PLEASE!
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. My name isXXXXX and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Can you attach a picture of this dead fly as well at the egg so I can evaluate it?

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Rick : Hi. My name isXXXXX and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : Can you attach a picture of this dead fly as well at the egg so I can evaluate it?

Here is a good way to upload a picture:

Save your picture on your computer, someplace easy to find it such as your desktop.
Go to www.tinypic.com
Upload your picture to the site tinypic.com by browsing for it as directed.
This opens up files on your computer. Double click on the picture you want to upload then hit open (bottom right of the screen). This will take you back to the tinypic page. Hit "upload now" then do the secret code thing and your picture will upload into the system.
Once you do that it gives you a bunch of links you can use, one of which says "direct link for layouts" It is important to use this box. It is the forth one down from the top of the page.
Copy the link from inside this box and then paste it into your justanswer dialog box and send it to your expert.

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This IS NOT an eye question! AND, I don't think about pictures when I blow a fly from my nose(Bloody at that) The object in the corner of my eye is about 1/16th inch in size, basically round, with a cone-shaped barb on its' butt. THIS IS NOT A FREUD QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I KNOW I'VE GOT TO HAVE IT REMOVED FROM MY EYE, I DON'T NEED A 20 YEAR MD TO POCKET $35 TO TELL ME TO GO TO AN OPTHALMOLOGIST.sp. I desperately need someone with knowledge of parasites to help me, NOT A SHRINK!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
RTFQ. I think it is obvious I did not need an eye expert. I DID NOT address my original query to an eye expert. My original "EXPERT" answered with some comment about Freud. I feel insulted and my intelligence has been challenged (I HAVE A 135 IQ and my sanity is solid.) PLEASE HONOR YOUR REFUND/CANCELLATION policy. I HOPE I NEVER HEAR "just answer" again. If I need something removed from my eye, I don't need an MD! AND,I DID NOT ASK FOR AN EYE DOCTORS HELP!! I was switched to an eye expert without requesting it.