Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Ive been having migraines off and on for a few months now.

Customer Question

I've been having migraines off and on for a few months now. A day doesn't go by that I don't have one at some point in the day. I don't have a job (as of about a week ago) so I don't believe that stress is a factor. I'm supposed to wear glasses but I lost them. Would this be the reason for the migraines? I also have been getting random blurriness in my eyes.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. My name is Dr Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Many, many things can trigger migraines and, yes, not wearing you glasses can be one of them.

Dr. Rick :

With your increased frequency of migraines and your blurry vision, I would suggest you see an optometrist or an ophthalmologist for a complete eye exam -- even though I am sure cash is low right now, I feel this would be money well spent.

Dr. Rick :

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.
Dr. Rick says:
8:55 PM
8:56 PM
8:57 PM
8:57 PM

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS