Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems
68478506
Eye

What does it mean if you see curves black lines or scribbling

in your eye?
Category: Eye
replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom : Are you available to chat about your eye question?
Dr. Tom : It appears that you have gone off-line since you asked your question. I shall check back in with you in 10 or 15 minutes to see if you are back online and if so we can begin our live chat.
Dr. Tom :

Hello again...I'm still standing by to help with your question. Please let me know when you are available to chat?

Dr. Tom :

Since you seem to have gone off line, I will switch to the email Q and A format....we can't have live chat there, but you and I can exchange emails on you question. I will wait for you there.

Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD replied 3 years ago.

When you come back on line send me a message and I will help you with your question.

Hi Carol,

Since it's been about 2 and 1/2 hours since you posted your question and I responded, I will just sign out now. But if you want to have a chat about your eye problem, you are welcome to send me a message and I will get back to you when I come back on duty.

Best wishes.