Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems
68478506

What does it mean if you see curves black lines or scribbling

Customer Question

What does it mean if you see curves black lines or scribbling in your eye?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom : Are you available to chat about your eye question?
Dr. Tom : It appears that you have gone off-line since you asked your question. I shall check back in with you in 10 or 15 minutes to see if you are back online and if so we can begin our live chat.
Dr. Tom :

Hello again...I'm still standing by to help with your question. Please let me know when you are available to chat?

Dr. Tom :

Since you seem to have gone off line, I will switch to the email Q and A format....we can't have live chat there, but you and I can exchange emails on you question. I will wait for you there.

Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 4 years ago.

When you come back on line send me a message and I will help you with your question.

Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 4 years ago.

Hi Carol,

Since it's been about 2 and 1/2 hours since you posted your question and I responded, I will just sign out now. But if you want to have a chat about your eye problem, you are welcome to send me a message and I will get back to you when I come back on duty.

Best wishes.