Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

Dear Doctor, I had a wet dream, after that I have been having

Dear Doctor, I had a wet dream, after that I have been having a burning and itchy feeling along the lower part of my urinary tract (I need my penis), and I realize I having a milky discharge from my penis
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. My name isXXXXX and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

At your age it is completely normal to start having problems reading small print. This has nothing to do with your wet dreams or family history of glaucoma.

Dr. Rick :

All you need to do is buy some inexpensive over the counter reading glasses. Try a +1.25 power first and see how that works. If needed you can use stronger ones, it will not hurt you.

Dr. Rick :

You might also want to have a complete eye exam by an eye doctor, including a refraction, just to make sure everything is OK.

Dr. Rick :

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Rick : Hi. My name isXXXXX and I have two decades of ophthalmology experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : At your age it is completely normal to start having problems reading small print. This has nothing to do with your wet dreams or family history of glaucoma.
Dr. Rick : All you need to do is buy some inexpensive over the counter reading glasses. Try a +1.25 power first and see how that works. If needed you can use stronger ones, it will not hurt you.
Dr. Rick : You might also want to have a complete eye exam by an eye doctor, including a refraction, just to make sure everything is OK.
Dr. Rick : Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience: Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Dr Rick

You have just answered my second question, the firts question is completely different, is about an infection I have which I notice on my penis.

I will surely follow your advise on my eye problem, thanks ever so much, I really appreciate your help

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Concerning your penile discharge you should get a culture and have it checked out by a doctor. Any milky discharge is a cause for concern and swift medical attention.

Your sexual partners should also be tested.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.