Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

On the 15th of August 2012, I went through scleral buckling

Customer Question

On the 15th of August 2012, I went through scleral buckling operation on my left eye, at Mumbai Sargent name Dr. Paritosh Kamdar, treatment was laser for both of my eyes, since 3 days ago i am able to view tiny swift black spots from my right eye, what could be the symptoms and possibilities and what action has to be taken for cure?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.
Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

I am a retina surgeon and can help you with this question. However, I noticed that the last retina question I answered for you, you did not give me positive feedback and, as such, I was not compensated for my time.

What is your intention on this question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

after scleral buckling my vision is not 100% so for my right eye with floters i might go for same treatment is there any other treatments where i can have 100% vision

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.

It seemed, since you did not give me positive feedback the last time I helped you, that you were not happy with the information I provided.

Would you like me to opt out so that one of the general ophthalmologists can assist you this time?
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry to see that you have given me a poor rating for the assistance I have provided. Ratings do not apply to system malfunctions...only to the quality of the expert.
I would ask that you give me a chance to provide you with further data so that you have the information you need to address your issue.
I would appreciate a good or excellent rating and will work hard to obtain it if given the chance.
Thank you.

I suggest you talk to your surgeon.