Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems
68478506

I had my retina detach in Jan of this year and have been having

Customer Question

I had my retina detach in Jan of this year and have been having regular follow ups with a retina specialist. The first of April was my last visit with him because we had to return home the 1st. Of may (we go to Florida in the winter.) The Doctor I saw in Fla. Told me to see a retina specialist here. ( WV.)Trying to get a referral ,with no luck. When I last saw the retina spec.he said my retina was not completely secure in one area because I
Of fluid under it. I also am having lots of floaters and blurriness to this eye. Should I be concerned that the retina could be detaching again?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom : I see that you were off-line now. However, I will be standing by to chat with you when you are available. I will check back in about approximately 30 minutes.
Dr. Tom :

Hi, I just checked back but you are still off line. We'll chat about your question as soon as you are available.

Dr. Tom :

Since you still have not replied, I'll switch from live chat to Q and A. If you reply there, I'll be happy to help you with information.

Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.

Let me know if you come back on line and want to chat.

Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alice,

I am still available to help you.