Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Allergy and breathing tightHaving allergy recently with

Allergy and breathing tight Having allergy recently with running nose and itching eyes. But today, started having breathing tightness especially when layiing down to sleep. Took over the counter allergy drug such as Wal-ZYR and Wal-itind. But it does not help on the ashma symptom. Need to emergency or try other allergy medicine first?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I am online and available to help you. Thank you for your patience.

Dr. Rick :

If you are having problems breathing the best thing for you to do is go to the ER.

Dr. Rick :

Trying another over the counter allergy medicine at this point is not a good idea. It is best to get some stronger therapy to ease your breathing.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick : Hi. I am online and available to help you. Thank you for your patience.
Dr. Rick : If you are having problems breathing the best thing for you to do is go to the ER.
Dr. Rick : Trying another over the counter allergy medicine at this point is not a good idea. It is best to get some stronger therapy to ease your breathing.
Dr. Rick : Does this make sense to you?
Dr. Rick : I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS