Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

does latisse effect your eye sight in any way?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

That is an excellent question.

Dr. Rick :

Latisse, which is the drug called bimatoprost, was first used as a .03% solution in the treatment of glaucoma.

Customer:

This did not answer my question.

Dr. Rick :

It was there that this compounds effect on eyelash growth was noted. I remember back in the 90's when glaucoma patients would ask me if they could safely use their glaucoma drops in both eyes (even though they only needed it in one eye for glaucoma) so that their lashes would be even :)

Dr. Rick :

No...but you know how us doctors like to talk on and and on...

Dr. Rick :

To answer your question: It will not damage your eye sight in anyway at all. It is very safe when used as directed.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

Are you still there?

Customer:

Yes. Thank you.

Dr. Rick :

my pleasure.

Dr. Rick :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

WOW! You rated me bad service. Why?

That leaves a very bad stain on my online profile. I thought you thanked me for giving you the information you needed....

Please take the time to rate my service positive so as to remove the stain you have placed on my name.

Thank you.