Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.

yesterday, i was having slight blurred vision out of my left

Customer Question

yesterday, i was having slight blurred vision out of my left eye a few times and towards the afternoon, i developed a slight headache behind that eye and was feeling quite fatigued. it gave my eye comfort to close it for a few minutes but upon opening it, they became watery. last night, i woke in the middle of the night and i couldnt see out of my left eye! i wiped it, blinked, closed one eye, i tried everything! But, i couldnt see! After about a minute or so, i started gaining sight back. blurry, but eventually it came back completely.. i woke up this morning with slight neck, shoulder aches and the left side of my face felt heavy and swollen. i also developed that same headache behing that eye again. whats happening and what should i do?!
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I would need to know how old you are? m/f, other medical problems,? Based on your story as it is now, I would suggest you go to the emergency room, as this could be an impending stroke. Please get back to me to discuss this further. Dr Frank T