Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems
68478506

I need cataract surgery and am very depressed and anxious and

Customer Question

I need cataract surgery and am very depressed and anxious and have been
crying very much as if my heart is about to break. My blood pressure is up and also I am taking anxiety medicine. My surgery is scheduled for April 30. Tell me what I can do to calm down so I can have the surgery? Hope to hear from you soon! Also last time I paid 38 2 times and did not get an answer. Hope to hear from you soon! Shirley
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom : Hi Shirley,I am so sorry you had trouble getting an answer. I will be happy to try to help you.
Dr. Tom : Please give me some idea why you are so scared to have your cataract fixed?
Dr. Tom : The screen says you are typing, but I wonder if you are waiting to hear from me.
Customer:

Did you see my question ? Can you give me an answer Please I am desperateI am scared of eye surgery because it is dangerous Are you still on

Customer:

I am waiting to hear from you

Dr. Tom : Oops, you gave me a poor rating before we could even get started. Did you mean to do that?
Customer:

No please answer my question

Dr. Tom : Yes, I saw your question and was ready to try to help you with an answer. If you would like me to so that please remove the poor rating so that we can go forward.
Customer:

Iam wait

Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience: 30 years experience treating patients with eye problems
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 1 year ago.
Shirley, we have switch to the question and answer format. Please continue to ask me anything else that you would like.
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 1 year ago.

Hello again Shirley,

I hope you were satisfied with my reply to your questions and fears about cataract surgery coming up on April 30.

Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with.

If you are satisfied with the answer, please click to happy face to rate my help to you. Thank you.