Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX for the last few days i have been

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX for the last few days i have been suffering with i believe is allergys my face is swollen eyes,face,and glands. my eyes face and glands are more swollen on my left side than my
Right.my nose is running along with my left eye.i thought inicinally thought it was my teeth.when i went to the dentist on an emergency call monday,after my dentist through examination he thought that it possibbly could be sinueses,so he has me on amoxocillan 500mg capules and 800 ibufroien. now im still not feeling any releif.how much longer should i wait before trying something else.doctors please help i need to breathe....

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

It should take 24 to 72 hours for you to start to notice an improvement. If it as been longer then that you should consult with your primary care MD as you may need a different treatment.

Dr. Rick :

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : It should take 24 to 72 hours for you to start to notice an improvement. If it as been longer then that you should consult with your primary care MD as you may need a different treatment.
Dr. Rick : Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dr rick i am wAITING for a cll back from my doctor, thank you much

Juanita,

My pleasure. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the future.