Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

DR. RICK ONLY-: I have 2 marks on my right leg that i would

I have 2 marks on my right leg that i would like an opinion on.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

You can attach them using the paperclip on your screen. If that doesn't work, you can do it this way:

Dr. Rick :

Save your picture on your computer, someplace easy to find it such as your desktop.

Go to

Upload your picture to the site by browsing for it as directed.

This opens up files on your computer. Double click on the picture you want to upload then hit open (bottom right of the screen). This will take you back to the tinypic page. Hit "upload now" then do the secret code thing and your picture will upload into the system.

Once you do that it gives you a bunch of links you can use, one of which says "direct link for layouts" It is important to use this box. It is the forth one down from the top of the page.

Copy the link from inside this box and then paste it into your justanswer dialog box and send it to your expert.

Customer: DR. RICK-:

Customer: DR. Rick-:I hope you can view the 2 pictures.Please let me know--~M~

OOPS--too many times-Hopefully, you can view BOTH photos!

Customer: I think this has BOTH pictures-please let me know!

Dr. Rick :

I was able to view all the pictures.....the only problem is that all of them are very out of focus :)

Dr. Rick :

I can't make out any details at all :(

Dr. Rick :

I'd show them to your surgeon and see what he says....or try to post some infocus pictures...

Dr. Rick :

Sorry about that.

Dr. Rick :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Dr. Rick-:

I am going to try to haver my husband take photos of the 2 spots; obviously, i could not do 'em "justice....So my next email will regard the new photos....

Please be patient w/me...Thanx!

Your fan,

sounds like a good plan :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK, here they are again-let me know if you can see 'em (Hubby took 'em):

One is, i think, a varicose vein, but it pops out.

The other LOOKS like a LONG back and blue mark, is NOT raised (despite what the picture shows-) and does not go away.

I have an app't. w/my reg. doc in April, and i am sure they will still be there--'will show him then, but would like YOUR opinion, if you are able to give it!Thanx, Dr. Rick!

Your Fan,

Your husband is a much better photographer then you are :)

One is a varicose vein...nothing to worry about there.

The other, if it is not a bruise, is probably a superficial vein, although it is hard to tell in the picture. In any event I don't think it is anything to worry about.

Sorry I can't be more specific :(

Have I ever told you about the many health benefits to be found in mashing the excellent feedback button? Not only does it build manual dexterity, improve circulation, cure what ails you but it also sooth's the soul and enlightens the mind..... lol!

Have a good day.