Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I had bacterial conjunctivitis and was given Moxeza. I am supposed

I had bacterial conjunctivitis and was given Moxeza. I am supposed to take drops in the eyes 2x a day for 7 days. My first day on the drops was Tuesday, and I haven't had any symptoms since Tuesday night. When can I safely wear eye makeup again?

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. You can do so once your ees both look and feel normal. Do you have any other questions about this?
Doctor DanB : It appears as though you are not in the chat room currently.    I am happy to be able to help you today. I will also be happy to answer any other questions until you have the information you need.   If you would like to ask further questions or clarification regarding anything I've said, please let me know and I will be happy to address your concerns when I return to see if you've responded. If your concerns have been resolved... Your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers.  Please rate your encounter with me by providing positive feedback (by pressing the smiley face); any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated.  If you feel like your concerns are not resolved or you have a problem or issue with anything I have said or haven’t said, please don’t issue a negative feedback rating—My goal is your satisfaction and I would rather work together to solve your concerns, until you are satisfied, than have you leave our encounter unhappy and unsatisfied.  My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor. Thanks for your inquiry! 
Customer:

It will not contaminate the makeup and make me re-infect?

Doctor DanB : No, if your eye looks and feels normal and it's been 48 hrs (at least) that you've been on the drop,mi do not think you need to worry about that. Now that being said, you should consider discarding make-up you were using on your eyes prior to starting the antibiotic drop.
Customer:

Thankfully, I'd been sleeping late after the time change and not using any all week!