Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

hi. i had a general exam using

hi. i had a general exam using a scope up my nose, also had allergy tests, ct scan and bloodwork done, all negative

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

What is your question?

Customer:

first question, i have sent 3 questions out and received a sort of answer asking another question so far it cost me 58 each time, so i dont think i can continue. did u read the other emails?

Dr. Rick :

You must have posted your previous questions under another JA username as this the first posting under your current name. I am unable to review the previous discussions since they are not linked to the name you are currently using.

Dr. Rick :

What would you like to do?

Dr. Rick :

Are you still there?

Dr. Rick :

Perhaps you should post this new question under the same username you used before. That way the experts can review all previous discussions. Does this make sense to you?

Customer:

from your pic you are the same one i sent email to in the middle of the night last night. 12 years ago i got chronic eye infections for 2 years or so. they stopped then i started getting chronic sinus infections, and that has not stopped. in addition there are wierd things, such as itchy neck then getting old and wrinkly looking then my neck skin peeling as if i was sunburnt but now that has reduced in terms of itcchiness and the peeling doesnt happen and the wrinkly effect is much less. sinus iinfections were in my forehead and eye are but over the years seem to move down lower and lower, most of the time now above my ears i have pain though my ears themselves have not been infected. i have been to several ear nose throat specialist, but got nowhere. always the constant has been around my eyes, not the actual eye itself though,

Dr. Rick :

I'm sorry...I never got your email or post :(

Dr. Rick :

Do you have any medical problems or take any medications?

Dr. Rick :

How old are you? Male or female?

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. I will switch to Q&A format. This format works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : What is your question? Customer: first question, i have sent 3 questions out and received a sort of answer asking another question so far it cost me 58 each time, so i don't think i can continue. did u read the other emails?
Dr. Rick : You must have posted your previous questions under another JA username as this the first posting under your current name. I am unable to review the previous discussions since they are not linked to the name you are currently using.
Dr. Rick : What would you like to do?
Dr. Rick : Are you still there?
Dr. Rick : Perhaps you should post this new question under the same username you used before. That way the experts can review all previous discussions. Does this make sense to you? Customer: from your pic you are the same one i sent email to in the middle of the night last night. 12 years ago i got chronic eye infections for 2 years or so. they stopped then i started getting chronic sinus infections, and that has not stopped. in addition there are wierd things, such as itchy neck then getting old and wrinkly looking then my neck skin peeling as if i was sunburnt but now that has reduced in terms of itcchiness and the peeling doesnt happen and the wrinkly effect is much less. sinus iinfections were in my forehead and eye are but over the years seem to move down lower and lower, most of the time now above my ears i have pain though my ears themselves have not been infected. i have been to several ear nose throat specialist, but got nowhere. always the constant has been around my eyes, not the actual eye itself though,
Dr. Rick : I'm sorry...I never got your email or post :(
Dr. Rick : Do you have any medical problems or take any medications?
Dr. Rick : How old are you? Male or female?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
hi again. ya i dont know what is going on, anyway had this for 12 years, started in my eyes with regular eye infections then after 2 years or so it went to sinus infections now that have not stopped, i am on antibiotics several times a year, i am 55 years old, male, play lots of sports and am in good shape. always have clear mucous in large amounts i have had sinus catherisation, ct scan blood work, done negatiave results on blood work and ct scan was too little to do surgery
Thank you for that extra information. I return to your question in a few moments.....
I was reviewing our other conversations and I think we have covered this topic on your other post.

Let me know if you want to discuss this issue further and we can continue on this thread.