Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems

I have Factor V Leiden and have been having problems since

I have Factor V Leiden and have been having problems since my first deep vein clot at age 17. I am a Coumadin failure and have been on Heparin and Lovenox. While on the Lovenox I suffered blood clots in both upper arms and a clot that started in my ankle and ended with 3 in my left lung. I have been suffering from most symptoms of MS with my vision and vertigo being my first clue. My mom suffers from Rhuematoid Arthritis, with my dad suffering from problems with blood clots and
My daughter suffered from HSP a form of vasculitis when she was 5. Are Lupus and Factor V related? Are MS & Factor V related? My vision is so blurry, I have had to close one eye to see and cannot stand sunlight?

Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
Customer: Hello, wanted to know what you thought
Dr. Tom :

Hi...give me a minute to type a reply. OK ?

Customer: Sure
Dr. Tom :

May I start by telling you that I am an ophthalmologist. And that I would like to help you address your questions regarding your eye problems. If you would rather that I opt out so that a specialist in Factor V can respond to your question I will be glad to do so. But your posting was very complete...ending in an eye question. So before we get started, would you like to discuss your eyes with me or would you rather wait on a Factor V expert?

Customer: I am very bothered by my vision, everything is so blurry and I have to try extra hard to focus. And I have to close one eye to watch TV. Although I am experiencing these eye problems and then some I guess I should get an answer from a factor v dr, due to the fact that I understand that MS & Lupus are so difficult to diagnose and wanted to here your opinion before pursuing this with my specialist
Dr. Tom :

So please tell me if you want an eye related response from me....or would you like me to opt out and wait for a Factor V expert to reply to you?

Customer: Factor v expert
Dr. Tom :

OK...I will opt out.....if you don't get the lelp that you are seeking about your eye problems...just post another question and you can ask directly for me...Just ask for Dr. Tom. Best wishes.

Customer: Ok thank you a bunch 😁

I am still waiting on the fact v expert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still waiting on the right expert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want my money back since no one will respond