Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems
68478506

I have severe headaches, blurry vision and eyes are slightly

Customer Question

I have severe headaches, blurry vision and eyes are slightly pink. I was told I have viral conjunctivitis. However, does pink eyes really cause severe headaches and cloudy vision? I feel like Im in a room full of smoke at all times for about 5 days.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question.I understand what you are asking. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
JACUSTOMER-j43a7xt9- :

Dr. Tom :

Hello. Thanks for your question..........yes viral conjuntivitis can certainly cause cloudy vision if the virus has effected the cornea. And a generalized headache is common in viral infections......Have you been checked by an ophthalmologist?

Dr. Tom :

Are your headaches localized to the areas around your eyes?

JACUSTOMER-j43a7xt9- :

yes, my eye pressure was 14 in the left, 16 in the right

Dr. Tom :

Great, that ruled out the concern of glaucoma. So it certainly could be all due to the virus. May I answer anything else for you?

Dr. Tom :

Since you have steped out of the chat, I will switch to the Q and A format. And you can continue asking question until you are satified.

Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.

Please let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.
Hello again Mr. Green, If you have any other questions please ask. My objective is to give you good service. So I am standing by to hear from you
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.
Mr. Green, if you are satisfied, please click a positive rating. If you need more help please let me know before signing out. Thank you