Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

Is it possible to obtain an update from the customer who asked

Customer Question

Is it possible to obtain an update from the customer who asked the question below as to how is son progressed following this question :-

My son has thick skin on upper and lower eyelids (despite bein born by C Section) and I am concerned this is a symptom of a condition.?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

I have gone to the archives for that question and there is no followup available. The customer was happy with the information provided and did not return with any further information. Sorry about that.

Dr. Rick :

However, If you could tell me more about what is going on with your sons eyes, perhaps even upload a picture of him with his eyes open and closed, I would be happy to assist you.

Dr. Rick :

I will leave this thread open on chat as it is easier to upload a picture (just use the paper clip on your screen) in this mode.

I look forward to your reply.

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. I will switch to Q&A format. This format works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 years ago.

I am here and available to assist you. Just let me know how I can help.