Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

HI DR RICK I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH MY EYES FOR ABOUT A MONTH

HI DR RICK I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH MY EYES FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW,HAD A MRI OF THE BRAN AND A SCAN OF MY CORODED ART,WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING IT TAKES A WHILE BEFORE I CAN SEE CLEAR AND IF I LOOK DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT MY EYES FEEL LIKE THEY ARE CROSSED EYED AND MY EYES FEEL DRY AND ITCHIE

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am the Moderator for this topic. Dr. Rick is not available right now, but I have sent him a message to follow up with you here, when he comes back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience!

Camille

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you....I've been traveling.

What did the MRI and carotid ultrasound show?

When you say that your eyes feel crossed, are you seeing double?

What has your ophthalmologist had to say about your symptoms?

I see that you are offline right now. It may take me a bit to respond to you as I'm on the road for the next few days, but I will check back as soon as I can

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

all my test came back normal and feeling better but when i look down or even trying to shave and put my eyes down to look under my chin my eyes go cross eyed when i look to the right of my chin,when shaveing looking in the mirr.as far as the eye doctor he says also he see any thing wrong

Ok. Have you had a chance to be examined by a pediatric ophthalmologist or a neuro-ophthalmologist? These specialists are the true experts on issues like yours?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no I have not,the only thing im thinking that the night before was looking at a DVD with the dvd player on my chest and the next morning woke up and my eye sight was different,could it be messt up my eyes that way

No. There is no way that you could have damaged your eyes or vision in any way by what you have done.

If things are back to normal now there is no need to worry.

If you are concerned I would suggest that you have a complete eye examination by an ophthalmologist (Eye MD) although, from what you have posted, I bet you will be just fine.

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you....I'm on vacation with my wife right now :-)
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience: Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest