Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems

Hello this is day 3 my right eye feels like something is in

Hello this is day 3 my right eye feels like something is in my eye. It started off itchy , burning, and tearing.nit feels like something is on my eyeball and my vision looks blurry on that eye. It looks like I can see a spot as if I had on my glasses and the lensvhad a spot on them.

Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question.I understand what you are asking. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom : Are you available to chat?
Customer: Yes
Customer: Are you thrre
Dr. Tom : Great....give me a minute to type an answer and then we can chat.
Dr. Tom : From your symptoms, you have had allergic conjunctivitis...the itching is characteristic.......and now the blurred spot is due to a disruption of your tear film and probably the occurance of microscopic dry spots on your cornea. This is not serious, and you can speed the recovery with an OTC tear drop called Systane. Does that make sense so far?
Customer: Yes it does make Seneca...I thought I had conjunctivitis at first, but I did see the mucus in my eye. My vision looks very blury in my eye. I will but the eye tear drop tomorrow. Will it cure the conjuntivitis
Dr. Tom : This live chat can be challenging ...let me know if you have any questions.
Dr. Tom : If the itching continued consider getting OTC Zaditor which is a good antihistamine eye drop. Does that help.
Customer: Yes it does help. I'll grab it tomorrow. thanks
Dr. Tom : You bet. Glad to help.
Customer: Could if have be exasperated by the 3 lobsters I ate tonight?
Dr. Tom : It is not likely. But even if it is the antihistamine would still be the way to go ......btw tonight I would be happy with just one lobster!!!
Dr. Tom : Is there any other question I can help with on this topic?
Customer: Nothing eye. I just took a benedryl and drop 2 tears drops in my eye that my son had....the lobster was yummy. Thanks for all your help.
Customer: Nothing else
Dr. Tom : Ok best wishes.
Dr. Tom : Please take a minute to rate our encounter. Thanks.